Asphalt, Fiberglass, Tile or Metal Roofing Certified Roofing Installation.
Purchasing a new roof is one of the most important investments you can make for your home. It can also be a big investment. That’s why We’re Your Best Choice for a New and Replacement Roofing Company in Houston, Texas:
- We’ll Meet Your Roofing Needs—and Keep It Simple!
- Low pressure, knowledgeable Roofing Consultants
- One Qualified Expert to Serve You from start to finish
- Professionals to show you how to maximize your roofing budget while reaching your design goals
- Certified Crews that specialize in roofing installation
FEATURING the BEST ROOFING PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICE!
Quality at a Fair Price
Wood Haven Construction installs all types of asphalt composition shingles including, architectural (otherwise known as dimensional or laminate shingles), as well as tile, stone-coated steel and metal roofs. All of our roofing and exterior professionals are highly trained and experienced to better help all of our clients make educated decisions about proceeding with residential restorations and renovations. A sound and water-tight roof is more than just nailing on the shingles. Our process is like no other out there to guarantee you are completely satisfied before we drive off.
We offer free storm damage inspections and representation with insurance adjusters to help assure accurate compensation from insurance claims, and well qualified to settle claims with all insurance companies.
Wood Haven Construction is Houston’s top choice for professional roofing services. For over two decades, homeowners have depended on Wood Haven Construction to install the highest quality products, correctly, on-time, and at the best value.
As an Owens Corning, CertainTeed and GAF Preferred Contractor, Wood Haven Construction has the expertise to install tile, shingle, and flat roofs to the exacting standards required by Texas building codes and manufacturers’ recommendations. We are licensed and insured, and we always provide our customers with exceptional customer service and professionalism that you deserve.
Selecting the Right Contractor
Along with selecting the right roofing products, it’s important to make the extra effort to find the right professional roofing contractor. With this investment, it’s crucial that you receive trustworthy support.
When selecting a professional Houston roofing contractor to install your new roof, below are some helpful tips to consider.
- Make sure the contractor has a good reputation. Check for references and call a few of them.
- Make sure the contractor has adequate insurance coverage. Protect your home from accidental damage.
- Did the contractor thoroughly inspect your roof? Including deck, attic, flashing, chimney, soil stacks and other roof penetrations?
- Did the contractor provide a written estimate? Including an accurate description of the work to be performed.
- Did the contractor explain the entire roof system?
- Did the contractor check existing ventilation for proper circulation and also explain the importance of proper ventilation? Improper ventilation will damage your shingles and can invalidate your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Did the contractor know, explain and comply with local building codes? Local codes determine the maximum number of nail overs and nail overs may shorten the life of your new shingles.
- Does the contractor know and was able to explain local building codes?
- Did the contractor apply underlayment to the wood deck? Additional waterproofing underlayment might be needed if ice damming, wind-driven rain or collected flowing water might be a problem.
- Did the contractor apply shingles according to manufacturer’s specifications?
- Did the contractor use proper fastening techniques? Four fastenings are required for most shingles — six in high-wind areas. Fasteners should penetrate ¾” into the deck.
- Did the contractor commit to supervising the job during all phases of the work and inspect it thoroughly when finished?